- Idaho Immunization Summit 2017
September 21, 2017
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Idaho Immunization Coalition
Washington Group Plaza, 720 Park Boulevard, Boise, Idaho
Thursday, September 21, 2017
8:00am – 4:00pm
Educational credits available
Keynote Speaker: Rita Swan, PhD
Join Dr. Swan as she shares her amazing journey in becoming an advocate for children’s medical rights and stopping religious exemptions. She will shed a new light on Idaho’s role in promoting health through immunizations.
Read more about her here: http://www.scienceinmedicine.org/fellows/Swan.html
- Childhood immunization overview
- Immunization rates by county
- Adult Immunization overview
- Motivating strategies to get adults immunized
- Education and interactive activities
Cost includes full day Summit, educational credits, parking and lunch.
- Early bird registration: $45 (April 24 through July 31, 2017)
- Registration: $65 (August 1 through September 15)
- Late/Same Day registration: $80 (September 16 through September 21)
Venue: Washington Group Plaza
Washington Group Plaza is located in the heart of downtown Boise and provides convenient access to the interstate highway, Boise State University, St. Luke’s Regional Medical Center and numerous downtown retail amenities including Idaho’s only Whole Foods Market. The office complex has first-class amenities on-site including a cafeteria and 250 seat auditorium, with planned renovations to include general aesthetic improvements, elevator upgrades and a new fitness facility.